- Wait 20 minutes: Before starting to look for a solution to your problem, please make sure you have given sufficient time for the fax to get to your mailbox, faxes may take up to 20 minutes at busy times. Wait 20 minutes after a fax has been sent.
- White-list the fax email in your mail client by adding the fax email address to your contact list
- Accept the fax email in boxbe or mailmashal
- The fax number is wrong: Check that the fax number is correct.
- Mailbox is full: Check that your mailbox is not full.
- If your clients get OK reports but you do not receive faxes: Check your spam box
Check that you have “white-listed” the fax-to-email service email address in your email program. You can do this in some programs by adding the email address fax @ sisha . net to your contact list / address book
- Server side block on attachments: Check with your email service provider, or with your company’s IT department, to see that the emails are not being blocked at the server for including attachments such an images, pdf files or due to their large size. Some companies have firewalls and may have “mailmarshal” that blocks images and stop large emails. If you have gmail or yahoo, add the fax’s email address to your contact list.
- If you company policies refuses to unblock the faxes:
– Create a free gmail email account
– Call or email the fax service provider to change your email address to the new email
- Telkom or the service provider is experiencing technical problems – contact your service provider if all else fails