Outlook Free fax to email
Q: Where do I sign up for a free fax to email number for Outlook?
A: The free fax service works with all email services including Microsoft® Outlook.
To sign up for a free fax to email number is easy, visit the signup page and complete the registration form.
Q: How long does it take before I can receive faxes for Outlook?
A: You can start using the free fax to email service right away. All we need is your name, phone number and email address, it is that easy!
Step by step on how to sign up to set up your Outlook fax to email
- What you need before you start : An Microsoft Outlook.com email account
- What you would like to get: Your own personal free Outlook fax number!
- Complete your full name, phone number and your outlook email address (@outlook.com) into the sign-up form
- Click the “Create My number..” button
- You will now receive your very first fax in your email automatically.
Setting up your Outlook account to receive the 086 emailed faxes
- Look for your first free fax in your Messages (inbox). It should be addressed from “Fax” or “Fax service”
- If you fail to see the fax in your messages, look for the email in “Junk”.
- Click the email to view it
- At the top of the message, click “Add to contacts”
- You are now Done! Your faxes will now always appear in your Inbox!